Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Suit Week: Day 1











I decided to take a week and wear suits. I had court this morning, so a suit today was necessary, but I would like to try to liven up my suits a bit and get some more wear out of them, so I declare this week Suit Week.

Where:
work (including court), book club

What:
Suit Jacket & Pants: Banana Republic
Sweater: Wet Seal
Scarf: Echo from Macy's (30th birthday gift from my boyfriend)
Polka Dot Sheer Socks: H&M
Shoes: from Payless
Faux Pearl Earrings: mine from the 1990's
Clutch: H&M


10 comments:

  1. ooo! it's nice to see a blogger wear structured professional clothing with such sass! absolutely loving the splash of color on your neck tie :)

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. terrific tie and bun!!!! You rock the power suit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully tailored suit... but, you had me at the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the suit and the tie. I am pretty excited for suit week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This suit is SO flattering on you; I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab suit! I need to invest in a new one..Banana Republic is so great for those items. Lovely to meet you this past weekend! let's do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used just the right amount of color to really make an already amazing outfit POP. Gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Amy

    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I love how you added the the scarf for color.

    ReplyDelete