Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New York City: Friday





Went to the MoMA on Friday. Spent some time wandering through the exhibits and the sculpture garden. I wanted to take my pictures in front of the Andy Warhol soup cans, but my boyfriend was on a different floor and we ran out of time to back track, so I snapped my picture in the full-length highly polished stainless steel art piece by Michelangelo Pistoletto.

After the MoMA, we went to Soho. I got a dress at Topshop, but resisted the call of all the other lovely goods in the shops and from street vendors. Then we met up with some friends for drinks at the Rocking Horse, cigars at Hudson Bar & Books, and a show at the Village Vanguard. We saw the Geri Allen quartet with Ravi Coltrane, John's son. Great show!

Where:
around New York City

What:
Sweater: ?? (thrifted)
Faux Wrap Dress: ?? (thrifted)
Black Sweater Tights: from Filene's Basement
Boots: Nine West
Bag: Marc Jacobs (thrifted)

1 comment: