Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday







Wow, was it hot today!

When:
Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Where:
work including court, trip to Andersonville

What:
Suit Jacket & Pants: H&M
Top: Wet Seal
Nude Cami: Wet Seal
Shoes: Etienne Aigner (thrifted)
Necklaces: turquoise was a gift from my parents, brown ones are vintage from my grantmother
Earrings: ?? (I've probably had them for about 15 years)
Bracelets: the wooden beads are from Kohl's, wooden bangle vintage from my mom, other bangle gift from Sabrina
Ring: Forever XXI


2 comments:

  1. Splendid outfit. I love how you've combined a suit with layers of earthy jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome outfit. Love the mix totally. First off the suit! Shutup! What a great cut and color and with the color of that shirt and those accessories it just sings.

    Your hair looks romantic and fab, too.

    ReplyDelete