Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday







I started the day with my hair down and curled, but it didn't take long for me to clip it up in my newest favorite black bow clip. Earrings were practically invisible with my curly hair down, but as soon as I pulled it up, I added some shoulder-dusters.

I had planned to attended a reunion barbeque for a theater group that I've done some shows with. Unfortunately, the barbeque was pretty far from my house (a 35 minute drive) and I was having trouble with my car. My boyfriend was out of town so I couldn't borrow his car. A trip via CTA would have taken close to 2 hours with a transfer in an iffy neighborhood, which I just wasn't up for, especially since I hadn't slept well the night before.

So I ended up spending the day running a few errands, doing a bit of shopping, and lounging around my neighborhood.

When:
Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where:
hanging out in my neighborhood

What:
Top: ?? (thrifted)
Skirt: from a little shop in Vancouver, $5
Earrings: from a street vendor in Vancouver
Bow Hair Clip: mine since the late 1980's or early 1990's
Sandals: Etienne Aigner
Bag: ?? (thrifted)


Mirror shot:

1 comment:

  1. OOhhh, I lOVE this !! May have to steal it :)
    I really do still have some skirt for ya, but the past few months have been nuts and $ has been a object for sending stuff. I have 3 boxes to send.
    I hope you know i haven't forgotten about you. I am so glad you are one of my BBBB's ;)
    I also tagged you for an award a few posts back :)
    I am really into the DIY T's too! I made a vest out of a T last night, but can't decide whether to fringe it or not. This give me ideas to chop off some ones with stuff on the front! You are the coolest lawyer ever :)

    ReplyDelete