Thursday, February 3, 2011

Go Steelers!







The Superbowl is this weekend. The Steelers are competing. Since I grew up outside of Pittsburgh, the Steelers are my hometown team. I felt compelled to wear black and gold this week. Go Steelers!

When:
Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where:
work

What:
Yellow Silk Jacket: Dana Buchman (thrifted)
T-shirt: Mossimo
Pants: H&M (thrifted, altered)
Shoes: Amalfi (thrifted)
Black Hoop Earrings: Aldo
Bracelet: gift from my boyfriend (thrifted)
Cat: Drusilla (thrifted) (I got her from a shelter. That counts as thrifted, right?)


My kitty cat:

3 comments:

  1. Love the yellow!

    XOXO,

    http://outfitidentifier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA. GINA. Now THIS is what I call yellow. I love how bright and happy it is! How could the Steelers NOT win?! :)

    ReplyDelete