Friday, February 4, 2011

Friend Friday: Blogging Events

Friend Friday is the creation of Katy of Modly Chic. This week's questions focus on blogging events:

1. With all the blogging events out there how do you determine which ones to participate in and which ones to avoid?

I participate in the events that sound fun to me and/or support good causes (while still sounding fun). Some recent events in which I participated: Rainbow Tights Week, National Wear Red Day, and (obviously!) Friend Friday.

2. Be honest, have you ever jumped on the bandwagon of some blogging movement/event for the wrong reasons?

No.

3. How do you give your own flair to a blog event while still maintaining the general mission and purpose?

I’m the one participating. When I wear Red or Rainbow Tights or whatever the theme is, I’m still wearing clothes from my own closet in my own style.

4. When determining the best content for your blog what criterion do you keep in mind?

I try to put material on my blog that would interest me if I were seeing it on another blog. The blogger version of the Golden Rule.

5. While everything will not suit your blog, how do you try and support your fellow bloggers who are participating in something worthwhile but not your style?

The same way I support other bloggers in general, which is by following their blogs and commenting regularly.

2 comments:

  1. Great questions!

    XOXO,

    http://outfitidentifier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger version of the golden rule. Love that.
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete