Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Party Red



I've been getting into silk or silk-like shirts the last few years. I like wearing them with suits, or on their own with trousers or skirts. I have worn silk blouses frequently on this blog (even in my very first post). I started really liking the look after seeing the film Secretary.

I use flickr for the photos on my blog. In the past few months, I've had people following my flickr streams who have fetishes for women in silk blouses. It's a little odd. I just got my first super explicit msg last night. Again, a bit weird. I know I can always block users on flickr, but it doesn't bother me enough to do that. It's still just a tad bizarre though.

Perhaps having fetish bondage-loving followers is fitting for someone who started developing a professional style after being inspired by a movie like Secretary.

When:
Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Where:
work

What:
Suit Jacket & Skirt: Iris Singer Collection (thrifted, $7.50)
Blouse: Lapis
Bead Necklace: Anne Klein
Cable Sweater Tights: from Filene's Basement
Boots: M.I.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment