Sunday, July 26, 2009

Barbeque


I wore this to a BBQ yesterday at my boyfriend's sister's house in the suburbs.

The dress is from H&M. Back in May, I stopped in H&M one afternoon and saw this dress. I liked it right away, but since I wasn't really looking to buy anything that day, I didn't get it.

The following Thursday, about a week after not buying the dress, I went to yoga in the morning before work. I wore my yoga clothes to the studio and carried my work clothes (a blue dress, black tights and black long-sleeved tee) in a bag. After class, I got dressed and realized there was a huge spot in the center of my dress. Not wanting to go to work with a stain on my dress, I made a quick stop into H&M (which conveniently opens at 9:00 a.m.) to pick up this dress. I already had the black tights and long-sleeved tee on, so I just slipped this right over it. What a great excuse to buy a new dress!

Yesterday morning, I was looking at The Clothes Horse and saw her wearing same red H&M dress. She has worn the dress many times this summer and I love her different looks with it. I realized I hadn't worn my red dress in a while, so I was inspired to pull it out and wear it to the Saturday night barbeque.

Dress: H&M
Sweater: Moda International
Belt: can't remember
Earrings: H&M
Celtic Cross necklace: purchased at St.-Martin-in-the-Fields in London
Key necklace: used to be my grandmother's back door key, I put it on a chain
Shoes: Lifestride















No comments:

Post a Comment