Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Catching Up: Sept 21, New Hair









I got my hair cut. I booked the first available appointment after my show closed. I'd been thinking about getting a pixie cut for a while, following in the footsteps of some beautiful actresses and bloggers who have gone short recently. Consider me on the bandwagon.

When:
Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where:
work

What:
Lace Top: ?? (thrifted)
Skirt: Trina Turk (thrifted)
Braided Leather Belt: ?? (thrifted)
Socks: H&M
Shoes: Duck Head (thrifted)
Bag: Liz Claiborne (thrifted)
Earrings: vintage from my mother
Bangles: mix of vintage from my mother and gift from Sabrina
Flower Brooch: c/o Shop Ruche, from the Goody Bag at our Blogger Meet-Up earlier this month


9 comments:

  1. WOW!

    You look AMAZING! That haircut is wonderful on you. Kudos for having the guts to do it (I wouldn't!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh LOVE the hair on you! And the red top is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Join the club. You'll love it I'm sure. :)

    And I adore it! It looks great with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! It really shows off your eyes and profile! Love the red top and blue corsage, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!

    i've considered a pixie cut for a while now too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT!!

    Your eyes were luminous before, but holy moly they stand out even more! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cut really suits you. It is a good match with your fine bone structure and slim build.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are totally a pixie cut kinda girl! This cut frames your face perfectly and looks stunning. It also brings out the color in your eyes.

    ReplyDelete