Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lawyer Off Duty











So the phrase "Model Off Duty" sounds familiar, right? Well, this outfit made me feel like an off-the-clock lawyer, what with the polo shirt, the dress pants and the croc-embossed loafers. In fact, after I put this on, I felt pulled towards wearing my most conservative rings, and comparatively tame hoop earrings. Only the European cut of the pants and the blue nail polish gave me away as being not quite as conservative as I might otherwise appear.

When:
Friday, October 22, 2010

Where:
work, dinner, movie (Tony & Janina's American Wedding) at the Gene Siskel Film Center

What:
Polo: Ralph Lauren Sport (thrifted)
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Van Eli (thrifted)
Silver Hoop Earrings: gift from my parents
Faux Diamond Ring: gift from my grandmother
Law School Class Ring


No comments:

Post a Comment