Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Comfortable Tuesday









Back to work today. I had a great time Saturday at the Randolph Street Market (read Alaina's review and check out her pictures), but the weekend took a downhill turn after that. My boyfriend hurt his arm while biking Sunday morning, and took a trip to the emergency room. He's ok though, and he should recover fine, so no worries.

Where:
work

What:
Dress: Talbot's(thrifted)
Cable Cardigan: Ann Taylor LOFT
Sandals: Lifestride
Earrings: mine from the 1990's
Necklace: vintage from my mother

3 comments:

  1. Cute dress. I've been looking for midi lengths dresses lately (with admiration). Looks like Chicago is having awesome weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress! I hope your boyfriend is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so figure flattering! Hope the bf recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete